In these tough times, great marketing copy is more important than ever, and for two main reasons:
- Pretty pictures and fancy graphics don't sell. It is the words that do the selling.
- Using the right words in the right way to deliver your services and benefits can be the difference between a great campaign and receiving future business.
As a copywriter, I manage the promotional and marketing requirements for a number of business and charitable organisation clients, across a number of industry sectors.
I provide and review written content and copy for:-
- Direct marketing and promotional material - including sales letters, brochures, leaflets, e-mail ‘e-shots’, conference packs
- Newsletters – both in print and electronically
- Press and Media releases
- Editorial and advertorial features
- Company websites
- Online content and blogs
- Social media posts
Also as part of the services I offer, I can coordinate public relations and social media campaigns over any pre-determined period or even on an ad-hoc basis.
Whatever may be best for you at any given point.
So whether it is sales letters, brochures, leaflets, newsletters (print and online), technical documents, instruction guides, annual reports, video scripts, updates to your Twitter or Facebook pages or blog articles, I can help, no matter the size of project.
If you have a project in mind, please get in touch for a quote.
- Contact me here