Date: Winter 2018
Brief: To produce structured copy and content for The Rugby Town Visitor Guide 2018/19, working in accordance to key objectives, marketing aims and brand guidelines as outlined
Requirements: An eye-catching brochure which will be available in print and available to download online with a focus on key areas
- About The Rugby Town – history and heritage
- Visitor attractions and places to see and visit
- Attractions and places to see and visit in The Rugby Town and within 5-10 mile radius
- Themed Trails – i.e. Pathway of Fame, Rugby’s Blue Plaques, Real Ale Trail
- Shopping in Rugby
- Food and Drink – places to eat and drink
- Events – i.e. Rugby Festival of Culture, BikeFest, Rugby Food and Drink Festival
- Itineraries – suggestions of full day, half day, and weekend itineraries
- Group Travel
- Rugby Visitor Centre – here to help / get the most out of your visit
- How to get here
- Where to Stay – accommodation directory incl. mid-level/volume advertising
Additional services offered/tasks undertaken:
Provided assistance with the review and suggestions on proposed structure, layout, design and photography of the Visitor Guide.
Review and recommendation of edits where deemed necessary of all advertising copy and artwork received for inclusion from external suppliers and partners.
Liaison with key partners assisting with delivery and production i.e. designer, photographer, RBC lead officials and stakeholders, external contributors and suppliers
Completion of The Rugby Town Visitor Guide 2018/19, on time and on budget, in accordance to key objectives, marketing aims and brand guidelines as requested.
The Visitor Guide was immediately exhibited and distributed at the 2018 British Tourism and Travel Show (BTTS) at the NEC, Birmingham
The publication is now available in print format at the Rugby Visitor Centre and Art Gallery (whilst stocks last) and available to download from The Rugby Town website.
To view and download a copy of the Visitor Guide, click here
If you would like to find out more about this project, or the services I offer and to discuss a potential requirement, please do get in touch here
Where would you like to go next?
See next Case Study here
Go to Testimonials here