It is always nice to see the fruits of ones labour and a finished product or project come together in print, so it is great to see the April-June edition of Discover Britain for Groups is now out in circulation.
As always - and I will try to be as unbiased as I can when saying this - there are some great features on wonderful destinations and attractions dotted the length and breadth of the UK for groups to visit, including:-
- Alnwick Castle and Beamish Museum in North East England
- Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
- The very fine Belvoir Castle
- A destination feature on Visit The Malverns
- A look at the great gardens of Great Dixter House and Gardens and Leonardslee Gardens in Sussex
- A focus on West Somerset with Yarn Market Hotel, Dunster Castle & Gardens and RNAS Yeovilton.
There is also chance to win a weekend break for two at the excellent Hellidon Lakes Hotel in Northamptonshire.
If you would like a sample copy of this edition of Discover Britain for Groups or one previous - either in hard copy format or pdf sample pages - please don't hesitate to ask, so drop me a line. My contact details can be found here.