Client: Stonebridge Golf Club, Meriden, West Midlands
Date: 2015 to date
Brief: monthly or bi-monthly e-newsletter to club members, visitors, clients and customers.
Requirement: Production of copy for e-newsletter in line with marketing aims and current campaigns, via liaison with all key staff and departmental management within the business.
- Increase in enquiries and sales for golf membership, day / round fees, food and beverage, and corporate event and domestic function bookings including weddings
- Increased awareness and profile products and services across all parts of the business
- Established a regular communication channel between golf members and non-members, patrons and external parties with details of club news and offers of relevance.
Client: LNBP Community Boating (formerly London Narrow Boat Project)
Date: 2016 to date
Brief: quarterly e-newsletter to members, officials, trustees, supporters, donors, clients and customers.
Requirement: Production of copy and design of e-newsletter in line with current marketing aims and current campaigns; to also include latest news and details of forthcoming events. All production is in conjunction and liaison with all key personnel, Executive Committee and management within the business.
- 12/21/2021 - Seasons Greetings from LNBP Community Boating
- 10/13/2021 - Latest News from LNBP Community Boating at Braunston
- 07/07/2021 - Latest News from LNBP Community Boating at Braunston
- 04/07/2021 - Latest News from LNBP Community Boating at Braunston
- The periodic e-newsletter has established a valuable and at times (i.e. during Covid) crucial regular communication channel between members and non-members, patrons and external parties with details of the organisation's news and forthcoming events.
- Increased awareness and profile of the project, its services and its offering to target user groups
- Increase in enquiries and bookings for group holiday weekends and midweek trips by community groups and organisations