In an ever-competitive world, the need for great sales and marketing copy that hits the mark is more important than ever, and for two main reasons:
- Pretty pictures and fancy graphics don't sell a service or products. It is the words that tell the story, that do the selling and highlight a service or products features and benefits.
- Using the right words in the right way and to ultimately get a response can be the difference between the success or failure of your campaign and receiving future business....or not!
As a copywriter with over 10 years experience, I manage the marketing and promotional requirements for a range of business and charitable organisation clients.
My areas of specialism are in the industry sectors of
- travel and tourism
- marine, and
I primarily produce copy and content for:
- Direct marketing and promotional material - including sales letters, brochures, leaflets, e-mail ‘e-shots’...and lots more
- Newsletters – both in print and electronic formats
- Press and media releases
- Media Packs
- Annual Reports
- Product guides
- Editorial and advertorial features
- Online content including content management
- Social media posts
Also as part of the services I offer, I can coordinate public relations and social media campaigns over any given period or on a one-off ad-hoc basis.
So if you have a requirement for any form of sales or marketing material or have an immediate or forthcoming project in mind, why not get in touch to see how I can help.
Drop me a line via email or via the Contact Form, give me a call or let's arrange a meeting face-to-face or on Skype to chat more.
Please do get in touch - contact me here